How to donate with SnapScan
Donating with SnapScan is super simple. If you’re new to SnapScan, and always wondered why some people kept pointing their smartphones at that funny graphic in the front of the coffee shop … now’s your chance to upskill AND do good at the same time.
Full instructions below! (And two videos below that for those of you who are more visually inclined!)
New to SnapScan?
- Click here to find the SnapScan app on Google Play Store.
- Install the app and open it.
- Watch this video or follow the steps in the app to set up SnapScan.
- And this video will show you how simple it is to pay (donate) with SnapScan!
Donate with SnapScan
- Open the SnapScan app.
- Point your camera at the SnapCode (to the left).
- The SnapScan app will scan the code.
- Decide how much you want to donate.
- Confirm payment with your 4-digit PIN.
And that’s it! Thank you very much.
Watch the videos below to see SnapScan in action!
Click on the social media links below to learn about what we’re doing!
We are very excited about the future of StreetBiz as part of the National Development Plan’s vision.
We know that what was birthed in those four months on the road in 2018 during the Long Walk Project, will lead to many new projects that will change mindsets and lives of local communities, impact the country as a whole, as well as 17 Southern African countries!
Thank you SO much!
We truly appreciate your support!
Watch this space – we hope to add additional donation methods within the next few weeks!